Auto Soil Drenching Unit
SWASTI AUTO DRENCHING DEVICE is an innovative device for precise drenching of any water soluble fertilizer/herbicide/fungicide/insecticide to all horticultural plants. It can be attached to the charging socket of any battery sprayer pump available in the market; the user can set the required volume/quantity of water soluble to drench (i.e 10ml to 500ml*). Further pressing the push button the quantity set will be discharged to the plants which will result in uniform growt...
SWASTI AUTO DRENCHING DEVICE is an innovative device for precise drenching of any water soluble fertilizer/herbicide/fungicide/insecticide to all horticultural plants. It can be attached to the charging socket of any battery sprayer pump available in the market; the user can set the required volume/quantity of water soluble to drench (i.e 10ml to 500ml*). Further pressing the push button the quantity set will be discharged to the plants which will result in uniform growth of plants with high yield.
METHOD OF APPLICATION :
By attaching to charging socket of existing battery pump.
SWASTI AUTO DRENCHING DEVICE can precisely drench water soluble fertilizer / herbicide / fungicide / insecticide of any brand available in the market, which will result in uniform growth of plants with high yield.
1 Year (For Manufacturing Defect).
At early stage plant roots are small and hence not that efficient to collect nutrition and minerals from a distance. Hence soil drenching is very much important at early stage of plantation. Soil drenching means applying water soluble fertilizers/insecticides/herbicides/fungicide to the root zone, which are easily up-taken to all parts of the plants. It’s useful in combating insects, fungi & diseases or delivering nutrients to the roots, hence uniform growth can be achieved.
Currently there are 2 methods used in drenching, but these methods have their own major drawbacks as under
- Manual Drenching :
- Its Time consuming process
- Lots of Manpower involvement
- Not cost effective
- Less accuracy
- Wastage of fertilizers/pesticides etc.
- Drenching Through Drip Irrigation System :
- Pressure loss
- Blockages/clogging of tubes
- Poor water distribution uniformity
- Heavy wastage of fertilizers/pesticides etc.
ADVANTAGES OF USING SWASTI AUTO DRENCHING DEVICE :
- Drenching can be done with Maximum Accuracy.
- Will overcome Difficulties in Existing Drenching Methods i.e. Manual and Drip irrigation system.
- Safe practices while handling the pesticides.
- User can set volume/quantity of water soluble to drench between 10ml-500ml* as per his need.
- Payback Period will be hardly 4-5 usages.
- Cost Reduction in terms of -
- Saving Man-hours involved.
- Wastages of water soluble Fertilizers/insecticides/herbicides/fungicides.
Farmore Agrotech Private Limited
Auto Soil Drenching Unit Starts from Rs.1200 to Rs.30000
1. This innovation will overall create a very positive impact on small marginal farmers who are lack on resources and everything, as at early stage the plants can be nourished with perfect nutrients hence plants will grow healthy and this will double their yield and income. 2. This product will create a revolution, as the technology used will benefit the marginal farmers society at a large, due to its affordable cost and less payback period. 3. Wastage of pesticides, money or labour will be saved and in return farmers will double there crop yield.
Swasti Auto Soil Drenching is a device, which can be attached to any Battery Sprayer Pump, Injector Pump or Farm Tractors to control discharge of water soluble fertilizers / pesticide / nutrition's etc. in a simple, effective, affordable and smart way.
2018 Identified the problem 2019 Collected data from 100+ farmers 2019 Started developing the solution 2019 Version 1,2,3 were released & field tested 2020 Version 4 and finally version 5 was released 2020 Market survey & field Trials done with 100+ Farmers 2021 Final Product commercialized
Sustainable Development Goals
This solution addresses the following problems.
Excessive usage of Fertilizers, pesticides and Water for Agricuture
End to end crop health monitoring and management techniques
Smart, Actionable, Point-of-use & Rapid Nutrient Estimation Device For Soil.
Women friendly Multipurpose Agriculture Machinehine
Technologies to improve the availability, utilisation and efficient delivery systems of water for small holder farmers.
Loss of Agriculture Yield due to Low Availability of Irrigation Water
Farming involves a lot of drudgeries
Unit economics for drip irrigation don't scale to farmers needs
Making mechanisation accessible for smallholder farmers.
Agriculture labor is expensive
No validations yet.
Login to validate this solution.
No collaborators yet.
Login to collaborate on this solution.
|Last Visit||September 23, 2022|
|Allen, Texas, United States of America||1|
|Ashburn, Virginia, United States of America||2|
|Bengaluru, Karnataka, India||5|
|Boydton, Virginia, United States of America||1|
|Dallas, Texas, United States of America||11|
|Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands||1|
|Gurgaon, Haryana, India||1|
|Mountain View, California, United States of America||7|
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India||2|
|Quincy, Washington, United States of America||1|
|Saratov, Saratovskaya oblast', Russian Federation||1|
|Warrington, England, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland||1|